TM & DM Ministries
God's Plan Of Salvation
God's Plan Of Salvation
is separation from the Holy God because of his sin.
Man cannot save himself.
we find in the Bible, the Word of God, that there is only
one way to be saved and enjoy heaven!
Jesus Christ proclaimed
"I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me." (John 14:6)
Man cannot be saved with his own efforts, good works or with religious ceremonies. No one can save you, except Jesus Christ. “Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved” (Acts 4:12). “For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast” (Ephesians 2:8,9).
If you are not a “born-again” Christian, turn immediately to Jesus Christ. Repent, turn from sin, and ask Him to save you. "If thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved” (Romans 10:9).
Do not postpone this decision because tomorrow may be too late. "..behold, now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation” (2 Corinthians 6:2).
1. Admit that you are a sinner. “...There is none righteous, no, not one” (Romans 3:10), “For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God” (Romans 3:23), “If we say that we have not sinned, we make Him a liar, and His word is not in us” (1 John 1:10).
2. Repent of your sins: “...except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish” (Luke 13:5), “...but now commandeth all men every where to repent” ( Acts 17:30).
3. Believe that Jesus Christ died for you, was buried, and then rose from the dead. “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life” (John 3:16), “...if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation” (Romans 10:9,10).
4. With a sincere prayer, invite Jesus Christ to come into your life to become your personal Savior. “For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation” (Romans 10:10), "Whoever calls on the name of the LORD shall be saved” (Romans 10:13). You can pray something like this:
Dear God, I know that You love me and want to save me. Jesus, I believe You are the Son of God. You shed your precious blood, and You died on the cross to pay for my sins. I believe God raised You from the dead. I now turn from my sin and, by faith, receive You as my personal Savior. Come into my life, forgive my sins, and save me. In Your name, I pray. Amen.
Jesus promised that “...and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out” (John 6:37). Also, by His Spirit, you will become a "born-again" Christian, a child of God and be added into His family forever. “But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name" (John 1:12). “Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new” (2 Corinthians 5:17).
After you have received Jesus Christ as your personal Savior, there are four simple steps that should follow in your Christian life to grow spiritually:
1. You must regularly read the Word of God to learn more about the Lord Jesus Christ and your new life. The Word of God must be your daily spiritual food.
2. Dedicate time to talk to God each day and have a conversation with Him through prayer.
3. Be baptized, worship, fellowship, and serve with other Christians in a Bible-believing church where the pure Word of God is preached without compromise. The Word of God must be your genuine and authentic guide for issues of faith and life. You must worship the Lord in spirit and in truth. Also, serve the spiritual and material needs of others as the Holy Spirit leads you.
4. You must give your testimony, as a child and ambassador of the Living God, to all the people you come in touch with. Your witness for Jesus will bring more souls to Him for His glory.